Acoustic - Electric - Classical
Dan Joseph (Bmus) teaches all styles of Acoustic and Electric Guitar. Lessons are held at his studio or Dan can drive to you. From beginners to advanced, with a fun and effective approach, Dan tailors the lessons to suit the student, motivating you to rapidly improve your level.
Whether you aim to strum around the camp fire or nail a stadium rock solo, Dan can show you the way. Learn from a consistently updated syllabus and unlimited repertoire for your instrument. By careful choice of song, Electric Guitar techniques are applied from lesson one.
- All styles of Rhythm Fingerstyle and Lead Guitar
- Plectrum picking and hybrid
- Advanced tapping, sweep and percussive styles
- Jazz & Improvisation
- Chord melody
- Sight reading standard notation and tablature, transcription
- Theory, composition and songwriting
- Abrsm, Rockschool and Rgt grades
- Recording and the music profession
To book an assessment lesson tel: 07949 598611 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org